Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manual Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Cerinte
- Strong technological background, with degree level qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes;
- Scripting knowledge nice to have: Unix scripting, JMeter;
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP Quality Centre/ALM preferably);
- Proven professional experience in software testing;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough methodical approach to work;
- Fluent in English.
- Execute the tests ensuring all results and defects are documented using the test methodology;
- Identifies risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action to ensure requirements, quality and timelines are achieved;
- Uses the agreed Test Tools and Environments to produce all test deliverables, results and defects;
- Identify and raise defects using the agreed methodology and tools;
- Provide the status of the daily / cycle test plans and activities when required;
- Use the Test Tools to deliver the tested components, platforms and applications to meet the test plan;
- Deliver Functional an non-functional testing including System, Integration, Regression testing;
- Execute alternative testing approaches depending on the SDLC methodology (waterfall, agile);
- Participate in the analysis of results and the defect management and resolution process;
- Identifies improvements to the testing process and assists in their implementation;
- Ensure defects are identified, captured and resolved using the agreed the Defect Management process;
- Produce estimates and provide feedback to the Test Team Lead for planning and scheduling purposes;
- Analyze testing status and make Go / No Go recommendations for production.