This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
- University degree in psychology, business administrations or comparable;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- 1-3 years previous experience in HR (Recruitment).
- Ideally previous experience in a corporate environment;
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit;
- Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics, and confidential data.
As part of the Local Staffing team within the Recruitment Department, the Recruitment Specialist will handle end-to-end recruitment processes for various positions open within the company.
- Coordinates end to end recruitment processes for open roles within AMOS;
- Identifies suitable candidates using head-hunting and direct search techniques (cold-calling, networking) in order to track down suitable candidates;
- Posts job ads on internal and external job-boards;
- Conducts phone and face-to-face interviews;
- Uses various online tools and data bases in the search and selection process;
- Maintains the relationship with the Hiring Managers through-out the recruitment process;
- Handles the offering process as a first step in the hiring of the candidate;
- Keeps all the necessary correspondence with the selected candidates and offers feedback to candidates regarding their application to the open positions;
- Ad-hoc reporting and maintaining of candidates database up-to-date.
- Flexible and friendly working environment;
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft
- Well-being programs and initiatives;
- Attractive compensation package.