This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Since 2010, Allianz Managed Operations & Services, or AMOS, has been transforming Allianz into a digital group. The AMOS mission is to deploy Allianz Group solutions together with and to the benefit of Allianz companies. With its headquarters in Munich, AMOS is the principal driver behind the digitalization process – a quest to which nearly 7,500 AMOS employees around the globe have committed themselves.
AMOS SE Romania Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- University degree in psychology, business administrations or comparable;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- 1-3 years previous experience in HR (Recruitment).
- Ideally previous experience in a corporate environment;
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit;
- Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics, and confidential data.
As part of the Local Staffing team within the Recruitment Department, the Recruitment Specialist will handle end-to-end recruitment processes for various positions open within the company.
- Coordinates end to end recruitment processes for open roles within AMOS;
- Identifies suitable candidates using head-hunting and direct search techniques (cold-calling, networking) in order to track down suitable candidates;
- Posts job ads on internal and external job-boards;
- Conducts phone and face-to-face interviews;
- Uses various online tools and data bases in the search and selection process;
- Maintains the relationship with the Hiring Managers through-out the recruitment process;
- Handles the offering process as a first step in the hiring of the candidate;
- Keeps all the necessary correspondence with the selected candidates and offers feedback to candidates regarding their application to the open positions;
- Ad-hoc reporting and maintaining of candidates database up-to-date.
- Flexible and friendly working environment;
- Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities (technical and soft
- Well-being programs and initiatives;
- Attractive compensation package.