This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• IFRS basic Knowledge
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting activity
• An experience within an audit firm or as a similar position would be appreciated
• Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest)
• Experience in financial statements production ( for ex. Balance Sheet, P&L and other financial reports)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts)
• Bring the needed support to production teams by preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting manual entries, the reconciliation of the TB with other sources (Fiche from Management Accounting, Magnitude spreadsheets, etc.)
• The preparation of inter-company reconciliations (monthly), with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances
• The analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts
• The integration of expenses and income from other members of the team (management accounting team, etc.)
• The review and reconciliation of accounts on a periodic basis
• Preparation reports using Magnitude tool
• Monthly reporting package of balance sheet & profit and loss (IASCONSO), Inter-company schedules (IASREC), etc.
• Quarterly reporting (IASTRANSFO), etc.
• Reconciliation of Magnitude packages with other sources of information
• The monitoring of operational risk controls, and recording of possible risks in a dedicated tool
• Helping staff one off issues, following up the action plan from creation to full implementation and issue solving
• Ensuring that the knowledge is transferred and formalized to production teams before the end of the intervention
• Participate to resilience by training people in production teams and being trained on risky perimeters
• Respect internal, security and confidentiality rules
• Declare any operational risk events occurring and anticipate risks on production
• Participate to transversal initiatives
Be an Agent of transformation
• Propose and participate to implementation of process simplification or improvement
• Participate to implementation of global accounting standards
• Share with collaterals best practices
• Participate to Group and Company programs to enhance Life at Work, operational Excellency, Service Culture
Participate to governance
• Report to the supervisor locally
• Participate to projects impacting production teams when requested by management
• Raise risks alerts to Management
• Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience
• Promotion possibilities and development of a career plan
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
• Yearly bonus per company policy
• Type of the contract – undetermined period