Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Audit Senior active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
We look for a colleague in our Audit team:
• With 3-4 years working experience in financial audit in international audit firms;
• Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas;
• Good analytic and numeric skills;
• Good planning;
• Computer skills (MS Office);
• Team players;
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English (French/German are an advantage);
• Entrepreneurial approach;
• Previous exposure to financial services industry (insurance, banking, etc.) would also be seen as a plus.
What will be his/ her role in our team:
• To support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
• To inform audit assistants on the audit plan, their responsibilities and the objectives to perform;
• To coordinate the team to carry out work assigned to them - instruct, coach, support;
• To perform engagement administration review to ensure that:
• The assistants have properly carried out work assigned to them;
• The audit programs and conclusions are properly filled in;
• And the documentation of the work is in accordance with Mazars policies.
• To work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are • ready for manager/partner review;
• To ensure that the audit team under your supervision observes the relevant professional quality standards;
• To provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
• To identify the clients’ or potential clients’ needs as a base for additional services to be delivered by our professional organization;
• To establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfill engagement expectations and assess needs;
• To appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package;
• Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
• Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment;
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions;
• Support in obtain relevant professional qualification;
• ACCA qualification - full program supported by Mazars.