Junior EDI Analyst Developer (PL/SQL)
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Junior EDI Analyst Developer.
Your challenge will be to develop and deliver solutions on our EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) technologies: GIS - Sterling Integrator (Gentran Integration Suite) and PeopleSoft to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
You’ll have the opportunity to be trained on EDI technologies by our experts, and work in a fast paced international environment.
GIS - Sterling Integrator is an IBM solution that enables the secure integration of complex B2B processes with diverse partner communities.
PeopleSoft is an Oracle ERP solution used by Ubisoft to automate and integrate corporate functions such as inventory, procurement, distribution, finance and asset management.
• Working experience and good SQL and PL/SQL knowledge;
• Previous experience on an EDI and/or on a ERP (Supply Chain) environment is a plus;
• XML / XPath knowledge and communication protocols [FTP, HTTP, AS2…] is a plus
• Good English skills, French is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
• Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
• Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
• Develop new systems and extend existing systems in line with organizational goals
• Plan and implement each system: analyzing, designing, estimation, development, testing and maintaining applications.
• Ensure a good understanding of functional specifications
• Develop system processes and reports
• Create or extend system features
• Test developed solutions
• Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all developments
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.