MICE Event Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Universum Events active
View all jobs MICE Event Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Cu o experienta de peste 10 ani in managementul evenimentelor de mari dimensiuni, Universum Events este o companie construita in jurul conceptului de "arhitectura de eveniment". Munca noastra se bazeaza pe oamenii extraordinari cu care lucram si solutiile creative propuse.
Proiectele noastre aduc impreuna experti din diverse domenii, inovatori in project management, pionieri in digital, specialisti de resurse umane si comunicatori creativi, traineri, vorbitori exceptionali, artisti, designeri, facilitatori, muzicieni, magicieni si orice alte competente sunt necesare pentru a-ti duce proiectul la urmatorul nivel.
Vei fi uimit de atentia acordata nevoilor clienților noștri, creativitatea și implicarea noastra pentru a face lucrurile sa se intample.
Afla mai multe despre noi la www.universum.ro
• Previous experience in managing complex corporate events is highly appreciated
• Excellent abilities in: planning, working with budgets, task organization, time and team management and working with people;
• A good understanding of the logistic side of event planning & production
• Excellent communication abilities, strong negotiation skills, persuasion and perseverance;
• Technical competencies and complementary abilities are a plus (for example, video editing);
• Attention to details, seriousness, a positive attitude towards work;
• Proactive, positive and energetic personality, with a well-developed sense of humor;
• Driver’s license (B category) is preferred, but not required;
• English, advanced level is required.
Expectations and way of working
• Responsibility – in my area of work, I make sure that things are moving and I am constantly looking for new solutions; I take into account the fact that I am the sole responsible to make things happen, not somebody else;
• Trustworthy – my team mates can rely on me at any moment in time;
• Proactive – I act independently, without always waiting for somebody else to tell me what to do; I explore and try to help also beyond my strict area of responsibility;
• Efficient – I am always paying attention to manage resources in an efficient manner, from the financial point of view and considering space and time resources which I need to use;
• Permanent orientation towards the clients’ needs, valid both for my colleagues (potential internal clients) and for our external (corporate) clients.
The two MICE Event Managers we are looking for will join the MICE Project Management team. Together they are responsible for implementing and delivering all meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions for our clients. Also, sometimes they are responsible to organize complex events for our clients, together with a Team building Project Manager. Some of the main responsibilities are described below:
• Ensures flawless implementation of events which have been previously designed by our Sales team, together with the client;
• Acts as the main communication link with the client along the entire implementation period of the project; they ensure a prompt, clear and pleasant communication with all clients;
• They are the final responsible for the budget and profitability of each project they manage;
• Works together with more suppliers, aligns them and is final responsible for their deadlines and quality of work;
• Works together with all other support teams from the company, including design, logistics, sales, marketing and so on, in order to guarantee successful implementation of all projects;
• Is an active contributor with creative ideas, even from the design stage of the proposal and is actively searching for new solutions for clients from our portfolio.