Accounts Payable Specialist with Russian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Tenneco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Specialist with Russian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Tenneco Inc., a $17 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance, Aftermarket, Powertrain and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is present in Romania with the Global Shared Services Center in Bucharest and also with the Federal Mogul Braking products plant in Ploiesti, Prahova.
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related)
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Fluency in English
-Thorough understanding of Romanian fiscal requirements and US GAAP
- Eperience with SAP is a plus
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers
- Team working abilities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels
- Availability for a full time working schedule
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures).
- Assist vendors on phone calls
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies
- Work with the Warehouse Managers in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes
- Manage dispute resolution process with vendors
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in
- Check with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt
- Perform quality controls—the individual demonstrates accuracy, monitors own and others work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Support and provide the requested documentation to the Internall Control Team and to the externall Auditors
- Acts as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers; makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties
- Highlights to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level
- Highlights to Management any tentative of fraud- with internall or externall initiators
- Review, analyse and solve the goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target assigned every month;
- Be part of the different meetings and conferrence calls in order to solve the issues related to GRNI
- Maintain files and documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Month end activities (prepare the intracompany reconciliation templates, accruals preparation)
- Be part of different projects or transfers
- Other activities requested by Team leader or AP Manager