Accounts Payable Specialist with Russian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Federal-Mogul Motorparts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Specialist with Russian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Federal-Mogul Corporation is an innovative and diversified global supplier for quality products, trusted brands and sustainable solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as for power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial environment.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts operates in Romania through two plants located in Ploiesti and a Global Business Center located in Bucharest.
Visit our website and find out more about us at: www.fmmotorparts.ro
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related)
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Fluency in English
-Thorough understanding of Romanian fiscal requirements and US GAAP
- Eperience with SAP is a plus
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers
- Team working abilities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels
- Availability for a full time working schedule
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures).
- Assist vendors on phone calls
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies
- Work with the Warehouse Managers in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes
- Manage dispute resolution process with vendors
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in
- Check with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt
- Perform quality controls—the individual demonstrates accuracy, monitors own and others work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Support and provide the requested documentation to the Internall Control Team and to the externall Auditors
- Acts as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers; makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties
- Highlights to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level
- Highlights to Management any tentative of fraud- with internall or externall initiators
- Review, analyse and solve the goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target assigned every month;
- Be part of the different meetings and conferrence calls in order to solve the issues related to GRNI
- Maintain files and documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Month end activities (prepare the intracompany reconciliation templates, accruals preparation)
- Be part of different projects or transfers
- Other activities requested by Team leader or AP Manager