IT Security Internship Rotating Shfits - SecureWorks
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active
View all jobs IT Security Internship Rotating Shfits - SecureWorks active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- You are passionate about the IT and Networking industry
- You want to develop your Information Security skills
- You are analytical and security focused
- You like to spot trends and big picture
- You have prioritization skills, sense of urgency
- You communicate well to build relationship and trust
- You are fluent in English.
- Ambition and determination to learn your way through a Cyber security Training program.
- Basic knowledge of IT Security
- Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+)
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat. In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We've been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers' polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
Are you interested to start a career in Cyber Security? Then Dell SecureWorks is where you want to start! We are looking for passionate people that want to join our battle to protect our customers from Cybercrime.
In this role you will be given a chance to learn from professionals that focus on providing the best cyber-security services for the our clients. You will enjoy a multicultural, diverse and dynamic experience, during this 3 months contract, having the possibility to become a permanent employee. This role implies a rotating shift schedule of 12/24 -12/48 with the initial training period in regular business hours schedule (8 h/day).
Your core focus will be:
- Learn what security operations mean for all the SOC roles (Infosec, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Security Risk Management, Data Loss Prevention)
- Get accustomed with some of the most complex security systems deployed on the customers served in SecureWorks Romania
- Learn the SecureWorks culture and meet our local and global specialists
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
The Internship program is paid with an attractive salary package :
- aprox. 2000 RON Net for 3 months contract.
- meal tickets
- medical subscription
- 7card subscription
- life insurance
- possibility to become a full time employee within SecureWorks.