Junior Sales Representative (determined period)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KMG International (Rompetrol) active
View all jobs Junior Sales Representative (determined period) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
With over 7.500 employees in 12 countries, KMG International N.V. is one of the well-established oil companies operating in Romania and an important player in the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea basins. The company is primarily active in refining, petrochemical, retail, trading, upstream and industrial services.
In Europe, KMG International owns over 1,000 distribution points in 6 countries (Romania, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria, France, Spain, Georgia), operating under Rompetrol and Dyneff brands.
- Student or fresh graduate;
- Previous experience in sales represents an advantage;
- Good command of English knowledge;
- Very good PC knowledge (Word, Excel);
- Driving license B category represents an advantage;
- Availability to travel over 80% of the working time;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Persuasive, assertive and sympathetic person.
- Promotes “Fill & Go Personal“ to clients in order to increase sales;
- Contacts companies in the assigned area and establishes meetings in order to present our product;
- Provides information about the credit conditions offered by Rompetrol Downstream and persuades potential clients to apply for such a credit;
- Assists the clients in the assessment process of the criteria needed to obtain the credit;
- Ensures support to clients, in order to fill in the required forms;
- Drafts periodical reports.