Junior Sales Representative (determined period)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Rompetrol – membru KazMunayGas active
View all jobs Junior Sales Representative (determined period) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
- Student or fresh graduate;
- Previous experience in sales represents an advantage;
- Good command of English knowledge;
- Very good PC knowledge (Word, Excel);
- Driving license B category represents an advantage;
- Availability to travel over 80% of the working time;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Persuasive, assertive and sympathetic person.
- Promotes “Fill & Go Personal“ to clients in order to increase sales;
- Contacts companies in the assigned area and establishes meetings in order to present our product;
- Provides information about the credit conditions offered by Rompetrol Downstream and persuades potential clients to apply for such a credit;
- Assists the clients in the assessment process of the criteria needed to obtain the credit;
- Ensures support to clients, in order to fill in the required forms;
- Drafts periodical reports.