Internship - Offline Media
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Internship - Offline Media active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and m/Six, and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
Here are the things we want from you:
- You adore math and/or finance, so you love to deal with numbers and to understand current trends related to general market and especially in media industry
- We would like you to be a student or a graduate, preferably of math, programming, statistics, accounting or other exact sciences specialties
- You have to be a master of Excel and Word and to joggle very well with PowerPoint presentations
- You love to be a team player
- You have very good communication skills and you love to come up with ideas
- You embrace change and you are easily adaptive
- You love to discover things
- You are honest and committed
- And English is your second language
If you are a match, here it is what we offer you:
- A professional paid Internship program (you will have an individual work contract for 3 months)
- A valuable experience learning from specialists with strong professional acumen willing to transfer their knowledges to you
- Leverage resources and expertise from one of the largest communication network in the world, while still getting the advantages of working within a closely-knit small agency team
- Strong knowledge about media market and about the specific tools used for monitoring the market and the performance
- You will feel how important team work is within this industry and how communication is crucial for meeting the objectives in due time
- If you demonstrate potential and assertiveness, then we will be very happy to keep you in our team
We want meet! Come and join us!
Find us on Facebook: #MediaStarInternship. More to come!