HR Contact Center with Polish and English
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
- At least 1 year of experience in a contact center environment or queue management;
- Fluency in English and Polish;
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel or other database etc;
- HR Administration – high quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need; understands the employment cycles, related documentation and data management;
- Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for the employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers;