HR Contact Center with Polish and English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs HR Contact Center with Polish and English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
- At least 1 year of experience in a contact center environment or queue management;
- Fluency in English and Polish;
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel or other database etc;
- HR Administration – high quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need; understands the employment cycles, related documentation and data management;
- Customer Service - delivers service in role with the customer at the heart. Identifies continuous opportunities to deliver a high quality and professional output;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels;
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for the employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers;