Integration Engineer/ Embedded System Validation, France
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Romania active
View all jobs Integration Engineer/ Embedded System Validation, France active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
Within a project team, you will be responsible for the integration and validation of innovative systems (ADAS, Hybrid, Stop & Start) for a great car manufacturer.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Automatics/ Electrical Engineering etc.
- Good knowledge of CANalyzer, INCA, MATLAB, SIMULINK, Diagnostic tools.
- Experience in electronic automotive validation.
- Team work spirit and autonomy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English: advanced.
- French: would be a plus.
- Analyse system specifications with Matlab, Simulink.
- Building validation strategy (Test plans).
- Functional and non-functional system validation on various testing bench and vehicle (HIL, Electrical platform & Prototype vehicle).
- Analyse and escalate issues to designers or suppliers.
- System calibration management with the vehicle architect.
- Reporting each validation milestone to the customer.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.