Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile AUDIT INTERNSHIP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible.
We have developed programs that meet our employees’ needs: half day Friday, working from home, flexible schedule, casual dress code, social events, interest groups activities, volunteering actions, sports in the office, massage sessions in the office, mind & body wellness workshops, fruits in the office, transportation and others.
Let’s imagine this! At 1 October 2017, you are a TOP university student (in 2nd or 3rd year) and you are looking for an internship program.
If these sound like you, then we might be a match! See below the other requirements.
• YOU are studying for a degree in Economics, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
• YOU have been involved in different “out of the box” experiences
• YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
• YOU believe in acting ethically
• YOU take ownership of your work, as well as of your own learning and development
• YOU are “street smart“
• YOU show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles
What we value
• YOU have a “change the world” attitude
• YOU have the ability to reach your highest and fullest potential
• YOU are business oriented
• YOU are committed to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence
You’re about to start your life-time experience as an Audit Intern and you will be supporting audit work on real projects together with KPMG professionals and taking part in a professional learning & development scheme.
Starting date for successful candidates: September 2017