HR Admin with Polish
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
- Fluent communication skills in English and Polish;
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in HR Admin activities (HR Generalist);
- Ability to work in a global HR environment - experience in outsourcing or shared services is a plus;
- General employment law, compensation and benefits, payroll processes knowledge;
- Strong understanding of the nuances and details around HR Specific processes and procedures;
- Exposure to HR tools & technology
- Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Respond to a wide variety of HR related queries via email or telephone (compensation and benefits, procedures & policy interpretation, employee data changes, HR systems, contractual information, payroll details etc.);
- Responsible for managing day-to-day employee relation issues;
- Liaises with other departments and local providers to make sure the customers queries are solved in a timely manner;
- Manage customers data and process changes into HR applications and maintain accurate personnel files and records;
- Work together with SMEs, Process Experts and other enabler groups to find resolution to complex cases or escalates them to the next level as per the defined internal process;
- Assures all SLAs are met, having a proactive and on time delivery attitude;
- Acquire up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
- Acting as HR System specialist, performs all employee related changes, maintain an accurate data trail, tracking all inquiries and requests using the HR tools;
- Performs procedural actions to audit the HR transactions, as the case may be;
- Provides training and coaching as required, depending on the ongoing cases;
- Support enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material (handbooks, SOPs, procedures, action plans, etc.);
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunities to grow in the organization
- Attractive benefits package (Meal tickets, Health Insurance, Life Insurance etc)
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training programs (career / individual)
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.