Technical Support Level 1 with German
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Speaks German at an advanced level and English at medium level;
• Has team working skills and is socially skilled;
• Is ready to listen and understand the client’s issues;
• Is flexible and capable of properly analysing the problems they encounter;
• Has the capacity to take care of the technical documentation;
• Is willing to develop a career in IT.
What exactly will you do:
• Take internal customer calls in German (from our colleagues from Vodafone Germany);
• Log, troubleshoot and dispatch IT issues to the next level, with the aim of ensuring quick and effective resolution;
• Collect data for internal reporting;
• Ensure service level agreements are fulfilled;
• Resolve incidents, service requests and queries;
• Update information in the relevant systems;
• Document new known errors;
We offer you:
• Private medical and dental care insurance
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Project specific training
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only the selected CVs will be contacted for further consideration in the selection process.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania (these means the citizens of EU countries).