Technical Support Level 1 with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Level 1 with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Speaks German at an advanced level and English at medium level;
• Has team working skills and is socially skilled;
• Is ready to listen and understand the client’s issues;
• Is flexible and capable of properly analysing the problems they encounter;
• Has the capacity to take care of the technical documentation;
• Is willing to develop a career in IT.
What exactly will you do:
• Take internal customer calls in German (from our colleagues from Vodafone Germany);
• Log, troubleshoot and dispatch IT issues to the next level, with the aim of ensuring quick and effective resolution;
• Collect data for internal reporting;
• Ensure service level agreements are fulfilled;
• Resolve incidents, service requests and queries;
• Update information in the relevant systems;
• Document new known errors;
We offer you:
• Private medical and dental care insurance
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Project specific training
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Vodafone Shared Services Center is part of a Global Services Center and will cater for Vodafone operations in different countries, as well as for the Vodafone Group. Our success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for our customers every day!
We’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Power to you
***NOTE: We thank all those who apply; however, only the selected CVs will be contacted for further consideration in the selection process.
Due to current immigration restrictions, we are welcoming applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania (these means the citizens of EU countries).