Sourcer (Talent Acquisition)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Sourcer (Talent Acquisition) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
SNC-Lavalin maintains exceptionally high standards for health and safety, ethics and compliance and environmental protection, and is committed to delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
• Proven experience as a sourcer / researcher, ideally within an agency environment specializing in the engineering and construction industry.
• A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent (e.g. Human Resources, Labour Relations, Business Administration, Psychology etc.); may also have a certificate or diploma in Human Resources.
• Previous experience in sourcing diverse and passive talent through networking and cold calling whilst maintaining data within the ATS on candidate management and contact history.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and feedback skills.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Strong business acumen and good business judgment.
• Tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality. Trustworthiness.
• Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong negotiation and closing skills.
• Strong persuasion and influencing skills based in credibility and proven effectiveness.
• High accountability and sense of ownership; commitment to delivering results.
• Flexible and resilient.
• Persistence and determination.
• Strong teamwork orientation as well as the ability to work independently, with little supervision.
• Fluent in English; French language is a plus.
• Understand the business – key business drivers, clients and markets – in order to effectively execute sourcing, recruitment and selection, to support business hiring needs.
• Understand the recruitment landscape within the relevant industry and country. Gather market intelligence on industry and competitor trends and incorporate this into effective sourcing strategies.
• Brand yourself strongly within your market. Identify and attend industry conferences and events to enable effective networking and pipelining of candidates.
• Identify and recruit International talent across all disciplines and departments.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with Recruiters and act as a trusted advisor on recruitment needs. Add value to discussions on recruitment execution with a combination of technical expertise in recruitment, understanding of the labour market, as well as sound business acumen. Providing innovative and creative solutions to meet evolving expectations from the hiring team.
• Develop and implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent including: internet searches, social media, talent campaigns, cold-calling and networking.
• Screening candidates through CV review and telephone screening in order to ensure shortlist of candidates meet vacancy requirements.
• Ensure accurate and consistent candidate information is input into the talent management system, Talentlink, and maintain pipelines of qualified candidates within the system, ready to be presented for selection when the need arises.
• Responsible for the achievement of performance metrics, which include Candidate Pipeline development and the number of those converted to hires, Client Satisfaction, Time to Hire, CV to Hire ratio.
• Participate in team meetings, focusing on collaboration with your peers, sharing information on market trends and competitor insights, sharing new technology advancements and sourcing strategies.
• Identify upcoming issues and challenges proactively, and prepare to meet them effectively.
• Act with a sense of purpose and urgency.
This description is subject to change and reflects the key requirements and is not intended to be a complete description. Additional responsibilities and /or duties will reasonably be within the capability of the position holder.