RTR Accountant with Turkish Skills
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
- 1 - 3 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English and Turkish - written and spoken
The RTR Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.