Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel. Through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu, Bunge Romania has a crushing capacity of over 1 million tons.
- Recent university graduates with above average degrees in Economics, Business Administration or related majors
- Mature, professional personality, with realistic goals and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential (additional language a plus)
- Social and intercultural competencies
- Open minded
- With a natural flair for numbers
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Curiosity and openness to ennjoy a dynamic, young, and ambitious environment
As a graduate or someone new to the world of Agri commodities trading, it can be quite a daunting prospect. The image is one of a high pressure working environment, fast paced with millions of Euros balancing on split second decisions.
This program will provide both the hard (on the job) skills and soft skills (influencing, insight and commercial) to accelerate the learning curve making you more effective within the role as you progress through the program.
The GROW program is aimed at developing the best potential Agri commodities traders for the best Agri business, becoming a key part of our competitive advantage within the region.
As a delegate of this program you will gain a rapid understanding of what it means to be an Agri commodities trader through a structured approach that ensures the learning journey matches the delegate's ability to absorb, embed and apply the learning.