Cloud Services - Windows Pattern Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EEU Software active
View all jobs Cloud Services - Windows Pattern Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
- Very good knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012) .
- Experience and deep knowledge with VB Scripting and Powershell scripting is a must
- Ability to install and configure different middleware applications using documentation and debugging various scripts on the fly
- Ability to understand complex architectures and integrated systems
- Knowledge in one of the following scripting languages: Python, Ruby, Perl
- Fluent English
It would be nice to have:
- Experience/Knowledge with any middleware products is a plus (MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, Antiviruses, IIS, Application Servers, etc.)
- Cloud related knowledge (including different virtualization and cloud administration technologies)
- SALT related knowledge
- Linux administration and scripting knowledge
- Support experience, which will be helpful for analyzing, debugging and solving various technical problems.
You will be responsible for coding, building and delivery of automation bundles for installation and post configuration of various middleware products.
The automation is mainly focused on middleware installation, configuration and security health checking and fixing, but not bound to, as it can cover operating system aspects as well (for eg: Windows OS Cluster setup).
This involves handling client communication (understanding and translating customer needs into technical requirements), holding accountability for the deliverable's quality, designing the automation bundles as well as their integration into the client's environment.
• Reimbursement of agreed certifications
• Private medical subscription
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Career path based on continuous learning and development
• Multiple ongoing projects
• Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies