Business Customer Care (FRENCH and ENGLISH)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International Europe active
View all jobs Business Customer Care (FRENCH and ENGLISH) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
• Previous Customer Service experience an asset
• Able and flexible to work in a shift environment (8h/day, 15:00 - 03:00, Monday - Friday)
• Bilingual in English and French (required)
• Competent in the use of MS Office
• Strong follow up skills complimented by a solid commitment to Client satisfaction
• Dynamic interpersonal skills and the ability to function in a team environment
• Ability to contribute suggestions for the enhancement and growth of our team and the services it provides.
• Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
• Effective problem solving
• Passionate about exceeding customer satisfaction
• Handle inbound calls, live chat, and emails correspondence from our Dealer partners to assess their needs and apply timely solutions
• You will be responsible for providing world-class technical and non-technical support in a call centre environment to our customers.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships, for both internal and external clients
• Problem determination and resolution of client/dealer issues
• Proactively keep the dealer/client up to date and communicate relevant information as required
• Provide ongoing communication to Management regarding processes improvements as well as relevant feedback on products, procedures, price plans, promotions and programs
• Execute billing and provisioning account changes
• Support and provide assistance to internal strategic groups, channel services and independent dealers
What we offer
Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
Flexible schedule - we offer shifts between 15:00 and 03:00, Monday - Friday
Private medical insurance coverage - we work with one of the best suppliers, Regina Maria Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional package
Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
International career - we offer regular training and international career opportunities
Multilingual exposure - we serve international clients daily - join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
Positive environment - we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
Community projects - we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!