Master Data Management Agent
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Master Data Management Agent active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Financial Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
• Proficiency in English; advanced French is a plus (intermediate knowledge required);
• Excellent attention to details and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of an ERP and the procure to pay flow would be an asset;
• Previous experience in a contact center would be an asset;
• Efficient time management, prioritization;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Self-motivated, independent and ability to execute with minimum supervision;
• Team player;
• Studies and Bachelor in the Economical area are would be an asset.
• Receive Business Units requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
• Receive internal GFSSC requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
• Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a customer record
• Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a vendor record
• Manage inquiries through Service Desk Express (SDE) and follow up until resolution;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
• Working schedule: shift rotation 10:00/11:00–19:00/20:00, from Monday to Friday
• Young and dynamic team
• Friendly work environment
• Flexible benefits.
Since 1911, we have been part of society’s progress on five continents … and we’re not done! Our teams bring together some of the most skilled professionals anywhere. People like you, who have the desire to stretch their talents. By joining SNC-Lavalin, you’re seizing the chance to grow with a leader in engineering and construction offering challenges that never cease to inspire. Take this opportunity to go further.
SNC Lavalin, a leader in engineering and construction, is actively recruiting the best and the brightest for our shared services centre in Romania. This is your chance to showcase your skills by joining one of our world-class projects teams.
Global Financial Shared Services Centre (GFSSC)
Optimizes and standardizes finance processes and systems to streamline transaction based activities into one centralized location.