Master Data Management Agent
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
SNC-Lavalin maintains exceptionally high standards for health and safety, ethics and compliance and environmental protection, and is committed to delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
• Proficiency in English; advanced French is a plus (intermediate knowledge required);
• Excellent attention to details and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of an ERP and the procure to pay flow would be an asset;
• Previous experience in a contact center would be an asset;
• Efficient time management, prioritization;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Self-motivated, independent and ability to execute with minimum supervision;
• Team player;
• Studies and Bachelor in the Economical area are would be an asset.
• Receive Business Units requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
• Receive internal GFSSC requests and ensure resolution in a timely manner according to internal SLA;
• Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a customer record
• Respond to requests, from authorized/approved Business Units representatives to create, modify, or deactivate a vendor record
• Manage inquiries through Service Desk Express (SDE) and follow up until resolution;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.
• Working schedule: shift rotation 10:00/11:00–19:00/20:00, from Monday to Friday
• Young and dynamic team
• Friendly work environment
• Flexible benefits.
Since 1911, we have been part of society’s progress on five continents … and we’re not done! Our teams bring together some of the most skilled professionals anywhere. People like you, who have the desire to stretch their talents. By joining SNC-Lavalin, you’re seizing the chance to grow with a leader in engineering and construction offering challenges that never cease to inspire. Take this opportunity to go further.
SNC Lavalin, a leader in engineering and construction, is actively recruiting the best and the brightest for our shared services centre in Romania. This is your chance to showcase your skills by joining one of our world-class projects teams.
Global Financial Shared Services Centre (GFSSC)
Optimizes and standardizes finance processes and systems to streamline transaction based activities into one centralized location.