Customer Support Analyst (FRENCH)
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• French - advanced level and English knowledge – at least medium level;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with the customers in a non-technical manner;
• Providing IT support on specific software to users;
• Solving various technical issues such as: VPN troubleshooting, configuring Pads and smartphone applications, MS Outlook troubleshooting;
• Logging remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Processing technical issues into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary.
• Flexible scheduled, including 24 x 7 shifts