Customer Support Analyst (FRENCH)
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• French - advanced level and English knowledge – at least medium level;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with the customers in a non-technical manner;
• Providing IT support on specific software to users;
• Solving various technical issues such as: VPN troubleshooting, configuring Pads and smartphone applications, MS Outlook troubleshooting;
• Logging remotely to the client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Processing technical issues into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary.
• Flexible scheduled, including 24 x 7 shifts