Paid Internship SAP Academy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Paid Internship SAP Academy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Foreign Languages
- Preferably knowledge of any SAP business area or IT Affinity
- German or French language skills are mandatory!
- Advanced English skills!
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated -
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
- Willingness to travel abroad up to 100% of the working time
SAP is an enterprise resource planning software product that enables organizations in integrating various business processes through a single unified system.
We offer a paid Internship for graduate or final year students with excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
We give you the tools, you choose your focus.
Together with an experienced project team you will assist our customers in the development of future strategies to the successful SAP implementation at national and international level.
You will work out solutions involving analysis, prototype, blue print, realization, testing, migration, training, go-live and follow-up support, focused on themes like:
- Finance Transformation
- Risk, Compliance & Security
- Core Industry Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Management
- Business Strategy & Transformation
What we offer:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus