Junior .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Junior .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Master's degree or student in a terminal year of study in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automatics, Mathematics, or Economic Informatics
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of RDBMS, preferably SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of: HTML, CSS, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL
- Knowledge and work experience (1-2 years internships, seminars or laboratories) in TSQL languages, C#, ASP.NET
- Advanced in English
- Banking experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Intelligent, fast learner
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies
- Sense of duty and responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to understand the life cycle of a project
- Maintaining applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Developing, coding and testing software applications that meet technical specifications
- Write SQL scripts and create reports using Reporting Services tool
- Elaborate and maintain system and testing documentation
- Interacting with business end-users and business analysts for the understating of received user requirem