Accounts Payable - French Speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable - French Speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
For our client, a global expert in water heating and heating products, we are looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable with a very good level of French Language, eager to develop a successful career in a multinational company.
• Economic degree;
• Very good knowledge of accounting standards;
• Experince in a similar position 1 year;
• Very good level of French Language written and spoken;
• SAP and English Language would be a plus;
• Proficient with the Microsoft office suite(excellent computer skills);
• Ability to perform work under pressure and deadlines;
• Planning and organisation, assessment and prioritization of multiple tasks, projects and demands;
• Team-player, highly analytical, assertive, self-motivated;
• Skills in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
• Accurately and efficiently carry out the Accounts Payable processes;
• Invoice processing and coding;
• Matching of purchase orders and reconciliations of creditors;
• Extensive and complex reconciliations end of month reporting;
• Assisting the team in all business related activities;
• Keep constant updating on the own competences, techniques, methods and informative systems;
• Report periodically to the supplier account process manager on the activity progress;
• Understand and be prompt to respond to the requirements of the local companies, the process manager, the business responsible, the suppliers.