Accounts Payable - French Speaker
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable - French Speaker active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
For our client, a global expert in water heating and heating products, we are looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable with a very good level of French Language, eager to develop a successful career in a multinational company.
• Economic degree;
• Very good knowledge of accounting standards;
• Experince in a similar position 1 year;
• Very good level of French Language written and spoken;
• SAP and English Language would be a plus;
• Proficient with the Microsoft office suite(excellent computer skills);
• Ability to perform work under pressure and deadlines;
• Planning and organisation, assessment and prioritization of multiple tasks, projects and demands;
• Team-player, highly analytical, assertive, self-motivated;
• Skills in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships.
• Accurately and efficiently carry out the Accounts Payable processes;
• Invoice processing and coding;
• Matching of purchase orders and reconciliations of creditors;
• Extensive and complex reconciliations end of month reporting;
• Assisting the team in all business related activities;
• Keep constant updating on the own competences, techniques, methods and informative systems;
• Report periodically to the supplier account process manager on the activity progress;
• Understand and be prompt to respond to the requirements of the local companies, the process manager, the business responsible, the suppliers.