This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bigstep active
View all jobs Website Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Bigstep was created by passionate big data aficionados. We set out to empower organizations determined to make sense of their data, by providing a full-stack big data ecosystem running in a high performance bare-metal cloud. Offering the most reliable, scalable and extendable cloud-based platform purpose-built for big data is the number one goal of the Bigstep team. We have offices in Chicago, London and Bucharest.
As part of our team, you will be contributing to the shaping of the big data market, working alongside a very experienced team. Our bread and butter are cutting-edge technologies such as Apache Cassandra, Couchbase, Apache Mesos, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop and we combine them in novel ways to enable data-driven, world-changing ideas.
We spare no effort to encourage a dynamic environment that supports continuous learning and development, so feel free to bring your heart to work.
• Experience with HTML5/CSS3, PHP and MySQL- minimum 2 years;
• Understand key server-side web development concepts through experiences such as
•Creating, editing or modifying templates for a web development framework
• Concept of/Experience with version control (Git);
• Experience building responsive design applications;
• Good attention to details and a general orientation towards quality;
• Good English writing and communication skills;
• Fast learner, keen for knowledge and curious;
• Open to change - given the fast paced environment;
• Excellent team player and an independent worker as well.
• Translate business and product requirements into innovative user-interfaces;
• Work on HTML/CSS development assignments;
• Review source code to assure quality and precision of work;
• Maintain, update and develop the company digital assets (websites, blogs);
• Accurately translate key visuals into frontend components
Being part of a startup is a lot of fun. It offers rewards and responsibilities that are unheard of in corporate environments. It can provide a quick path to the stratosphere of IT from a technical point of view as it has to move a lot quicker and with a lot less resources. We will enable you to truly evolve and to make difference in the team and perhaps lead the way.