EEU Software is a fast growing software development company. We started in early 2000 and specialised in Java projects. The 80 programmers in EEU are all together a young, dynamic and highly professional team. We have implemented various applications in Europe and overseas, in countries like Spain, UK, Argentina, USA, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, France and more. EEU Software is Microsoft Partner, IBM Core Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. Our company uses the highest quality standards being ISO 9001 certified by a well-known austrian company, TUV.Requirements
- Java EE hands on experience, at least 1 year
- Web Services (REST, SOAP/XML) experience
- MVC and/or SOA knowledge
- Persistence frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, other) experience
- Database (DB2, Oracle or MySQL) experience
- Ant or Maven knowledge
- Fluency in English (German or French language will be an advantage)
It would be excellent to have also:
- Hands-on experience using Spring or Struts framework
- Modern JS framework knowledge (AngularJs, NodeJS BackboneJS, EmberJS, other)
- Previous Ajax experience (DWR, JSON, ExtJS, Prototype)
Develop high-volume, low-latency Java applications.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Focus on Java technologies
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers