Payroll Associate with Italian/French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Payroll Associate with Italian/French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Fluent language skills in English and Italian/French
- Graduate in any discipline;
- At least 1 year of work experience in HR or Payroll;
- Good communication and aptitude for learning;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Analytical ability;
- Knowledge of work flow management
- Manages and updates the personnel files of current employees and archives inactive files;
- Completes and monitors all administrative work related to workforce data entry and maintenance (e.g., pre-contractual, contract set-up, on-boarding, transfers, changes personal data, training / developmental credits, payroll data, permits, contract changes, departures, etc.)
- Updates in the SOPs and process maps the legislative or process changes;
- Manages the relationship with the Client by providing operational support via email;
- Updates necessary data for salary processing and related social contributions and/or benefits into the country specific software application;
- Processes salary changes and promotions;
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Opportunities to grow in the organization
- Attractive benefits package (Meal tickets, Health Insurance, Life Insurance)
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (career / individual)
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.