Hardware Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Hardware Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Hardware Test Engineer - Job ID 00316293
Based in Timisoara
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere. If you feel that you can meet our requirements and would be interested in a career with Honeywell, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Elster is now part of Honeywell.
Elster Electricity with about 1.400 employees in 19 countries and 400 mUSD revenues in 2013, delivers complete end-to-end Smart Metering and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, industrial customers and consumers. Its multi utility offerings, which are interoperable by design, include distribution monitoring and control, advanced Smart Metering, demand response, networking and software solutions.
Are you curious about what this role implies:
- Designs and writes test specifications based on customer requirements and product specifications;
- Designs and prepares hardware and software test configurations;
- Performs functional and integration tests to verify the compliance with customer requirements and product specifications;
- Records observed errors and suggest improvements;
- Documents and reports test results;
- Reproduces issues reported by customers;
- Keeps records of tested equipment/software versions and test results history;
- Verifies fixes and upgrades.
- BS /MS Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar area;
- Very good knowledge of the testing process/methodology;
- Knowledge of configuration management, bug tracking and test management tools;
- Knowledge and previous experience in test automation (test automation tools, languages and environments);
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a member of a team in an international environment;
- Very good analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information of a complex nature in verbal and written form;
- Innovative and motivated to take responsibility, flexible, good team player;
- Good English skills in speaking and writing.
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs and career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment