Hardware Product Owner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Hardware Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Hardware Product Owner - Job ID 00316290
Based in Timisoara
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort
and security, and scanning and mobility. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere. If you feel that you can meet our requirements and would be interested in a career with Honeywell, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Elster is now part of Honeywell.
Elster Electricity with about 1.400 employees in 19 countries and 400 mUSD revenues in 2013, delivers complete end-to-end Smart Metering and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, industrial customers and consumers. Its multi utility offerings, which are interoperable by design, include distribution monitoring and control, advanced Smart Metering, demand response, networking and software solutions.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Assure liaison between the HW development team and project management/customer,
- Collaborate closely with the HW development team and customer to ensure there is a clear understanding of what features are needed in the product
- Firm understanding of the market and business domain
- Create a vision of the product and convey that vision to the HW team
- Develop the HW and Mechanical roadmap
- Estimate the HW and Mechanical development effort and attend estimation meetings
- Plan the HW development based on priorities established together with Product Management
- Motivate the HW team by setting a clear and elevating goal
- Is the owner of the BOMs
- Manage and monitor the HW and Mechanical costs ; monitor and track the project progress
- Demonstrate HW functionality to key stakeholders and customers
- Plan and sign-off product releases
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond
- University degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar area
- Experience with international projects and program management set up.
- +3 years of professional experience as a project manager
- Demonstrated experience with methods, tools and processes in the area of hardware development
- Good comprehension of Embedded Hardware Architectures and peripherals
- Advanced HW experience – same level discussion with HW engineer
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement – Translates ideas into specific tasks/actions to improve operations
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Availability for international travel to meet with customers and key stakeholder
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment