- What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuouslydevelop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality andefficiency around the world.We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 peopleworldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new ageof healthcare.Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -they do!At work for a healthier world.
- Works on projects related to the Service organization
- • Work on projects often requiring independent decision-making,
• Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates,
• May analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools,
• May take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying,
• Perform assignments where trust and accuracy are required.
- • Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work; or has a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in the function (or similar) he or she is interning in,
• Fluent in English and Romanian (verbal and written),
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook,
• Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities,
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communications skills.
- • Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines,
• Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow, and anticipate future needs of the team,
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail,
• Self-Starter, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal direction,
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions, and meet deadlines,
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.