Senior IT Project Manager – CRM team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IT Project Manager – CRM team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• 5-year hands-on experience in project management
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced international environment.
• Strong time-management skills and attention to details
• Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues and risks efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills is a must, including presentation, meeting facilitation and team building techniques
• In depth knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (MS Project, Visio)
• Excellent business writing skills
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Availability for frequent travel abroad - every 3 months
• Upon needs, being able to manage multiple projects concurrently
Will be considered a plus :
• Certification in a project management methodology
• Good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Experience in agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban) preferred
• Passion for video games preferred
• Knowledge of French will be a plus
• Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest improvements and offer alternative solutions
• Ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
• Good team player, able to enter relationships based on openness, mutual respect and positive energy
• Foster a “do the right thing attitude” and take initiative beyond job specificities to have the projects/task advance
• Responsible and accountable for their actions
• Persevering, autonomous, takes initiative
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Quality and result oriented
The Project Manager will demonstrate very strong project management skills, outstanding communications skills, and inner drive to succeed. This role finds their way easily through tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Ubisoft CRM projects relies on knowledge over customer and therefore this position requires strong understanding & experience on dealing with data management.
• Always think and act with customer’s satisfaction in mind
• Drive high-quality results/deliveries through project management discipline and effective communication;
• Independently determine the appropriate project management methods and apply best practices;
• Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements and priorities
• Perform schedule and budget estimates, manage scope, time, cost and quality, and resolve issues in a timely manner;
• Coordinate, track and manage the day-to-day activities within project team
• Ensures complete communication cycle both within and outside the project team (management, peers and other project stakeholders )
• Act as a facilitator for project team and stakeholders alike. Develop positive relationships with colleagues and project stakeholders
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment