Junior Business Analyst – 6 Months Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Business Analyst – 6 Months Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Your job will be to work within project teams and transform business needs into solutions, whether these solutions result in product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations, for Ubisoft teams around the world. You will benefit of internal training on PeopleSoft ERP.
PeopleSoft is an Oracle ERP solution used by Ubisoft to automate and integrate corporate functions such as inventory, procurement, distribution, finance and asset management.
• Last year student or graduate of economics or a related field
• Accounting notions
• Good English and French skills
• Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creativity in problem solving
• Good interpersonal abilities: communication, ability to work in a team and results-oriented working style, creativity and professional maturity)
• Acquire PeopleSoft Financial knowledge (both technical and business)
• Understand and analyze internal clients requirements and issues
• Understand and analyze business context and processes surrounding requirements and issues
• Assist development team during the implementation of solutions
• Deliver training and product documentation
• Collaborate with any IT team member as needed
• Report to Project & Account Manager in charge of assignments and responsible for product quality and project portfolio coordination
• As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to the Project Manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
• Occasional abroad travel needed
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.