Mid/Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (for a leading US e-commerce web site)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Mid/Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (for a leading US e-commerce web site) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client provides e-Commerce software that enables merchants to manage online sales cost-effectively. They offer the leading multi-channel e-Commerce software platform for small and mid-sized online businesses. Our client simplifies the process of selling across multiple online channels by providing a centralized inventory management system, order processing and tracking, customer communication and marketing tools, and other productivity-enhancing applications – all through one integrated, cloud-based interface.
Founded in 1999, they have a long history of helping merchants run successful online businesses. Over 100,000 merchants use our client’s award winning multi-channel Platform to sell over $2 Billion of merchandise through their own online stores and across the leading marketplaces on the Internet.
One of their Division is a leading US women's marketplace, gathering 20 million shoppers who are eager to discover and shop unique products from small businesses. They're also a growth platform, partnering with their merchant sellers to increase their sales with smart, performance based performance marketing. They're profitable and they grow fast. Their 130 person team is located in Bucharest, New York City, San Francisco, and 4 other US cities. Their team is friendly, results oriented and swings for the fences every day.
They are a fast growing ecommerce start-up whose culture focuses on hard work and experimentation. For this Division and its office in Bucharest, they are now looking for a Mid/Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.
Would be really nice if you would have:
• 2+ years experience as a QA analyst running tests for web sites and mobile apps.
• General knowledge of both QA principles and testing cycles. Experience in a pure Agile environment is not required, but is a plus.
• Experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Bugzilla, Rally, etc.) is required experience
with GitHub is also preferred.
• Experience and comfort with all major operating systems Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android and major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
• Experience and comfort with Selenium IDE and/or Selenium WebDriver and experience with writing and maintaining automated test scripts.
• Familiarity with MySQL, MongoDB, MySQL Workbench and RoboMongo.
• Experience with common office software: GMail and Google Docs? MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to clearly communicate in English (verbal and written) and produce detailed bug reports.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize within a fast paced environment.
• Software development skills and experience with white box testing are not required, but definitely a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Participate in test planning, black box testing, and resolving defects.
• Participate in API and database testing.
• Verify, report, and track defects found during testing, verify defects post deploy.
• Handle ad hoc testing requests from across the organization? verify inbound bug reports, perform follow-up investigations and communicate with both nontechnical team members and developers.
• Full employment benefits
• 21 vacation days
• Cool workplace, including recreation room and library
• Free lunch every Tuesday and Thursday
• Happy Friday every 2 weeks with beer, snacks and board games
• Great location within the AFI Palace Cotroceni Mall
• Health plan with Medicover
• Fine, professional colleagues
• Technical and social challenges
• Billiards, bowling or movie outings, year-end party, quarterly group off-sites and more
• Full-time job, flexible schedule
• Relocation bonus offered to out-of-town hires.
If you share their passion for innovation, want to take chances, and wish to make an immediate impact on small businesses, they want to hear from you.