Payroll Specialist R&D TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Payroll Specialist R&D TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Hired candidate will:
* Support for the team in different type of projects at country level
* Test payroll and administration changes required by customer
* Provide payroll specific support for the allocated internal customers
* Import data related to bonuses, introduce data regarding salary withholds and medical leaves in the payroll database
* Receive monthly payroll related information from internal customer and will have the responsibility to check it in order to detect and correct errors
* Check monthly time-sheets received from the customers and import specific data in the payroll database
* Calculate salaries and prepared specific reports to be sent to the HR departments of the allocated customers
* Prepare data for salary transfer and send specific bank reports to customers' HR department
* Prepare and submit monthly declarations and other requested information
* Prepare the fiscal declaration and submit it to Romanian Finance Administration
* Print and sends by mail the salary flyers
* Calculate meal tickets and send information to the internal customer
* Contribute with improvement ideas to support customer's needs A mentor will support you to step wise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree - Economics
* 3-4 years professional experience in payroll- mandatory requirement
* SAP knowledge - mandatory
* Good knowledge of Labor Legislation
* English skills both speaking and writing - good level is an advantage
* Good Microsoft office skills
* Ability to organize own work, to communicate efficient; initiative, good team skills
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.