Incentive Planning Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Incentive Planning Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. And Oracle's 130,000 global employees - including more than 35,000 developers and engineers - are critical to that success.
At Oracle Romania, we work pro-actively with customers and partners to maximize the capabilities of their Oracle solutions via e-business and information flow.
Our employees are entrepreneurial, but also team players, which means it's easy to strike up great friendships in a truly multicultural environment (employees interacting with 28 countries all over the world in 20 languages).
Innovative? Ambitious? Inspired? There has never been a better time to join us!
We recruit the most talented graduates in IT, business, communications or foreign languages. Explore our opportunities and submit your resume.
Global Incentive Compensation
Focus and support JAPAC region on Global Incentive Compensation activities.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
• Design, deliver, and support global sales model with focus on productivity improvement of planning process and application.
• Partner with lines of business in the design of compensation models in the support of strategic business initiatives.
• Update Terms and Conditions of compensation plans.
• Ensure global salesforce planning system is setup for online distribution of plans.
• Approve sales incentive programs; ie: SPIFFs.
• Provide reports to finance on effectiveness of sales model and SPIFFs.
• Roll-out sales force plans globally to enable Oracle salesforce to accept compensation plans online.
• Create sales matrix which communicates payment structure to sales organization.
• Create on-target earnings matrix.
• Train Sales and Finance on global sales model and compensation models.
• Field questions from organization on models.
• Train Finance on Salesforce planning.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
• Strong analysis skills.
• Ability to partner across functions.
• 8 years relevant work experience.
• BS/BA degree.