Incentive Planning Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Incentive Planning Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Global Incentive Compensation
Focus and support JAPAC region on Global Incentive Compensation activities.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
• Design, deliver, and support global sales model with focus on productivity improvement of planning process and application.
• Partner with lines of business in the design of compensation models in the support of strategic business initiatives.
• Update Terms and Conditions of compensation plans.
• Ensure global salesforce planning system is setup for online distribution of plans.
• Approve sales incentive programs; ie: SPIFFs.
• Provide reports to finance on effectiveness of sales model and SPIFFs.
• Roll-out sales force plans globally to enable Oracle salesforce to accept compensation plans online.
• Create sales matrix which communicates payment structure to sales organization.
• Create on-target earnings matrix.
• Train Sales and Finance on global sales model and compensation models.
• Field questions from organization on models.
• Train Finance on Salesforce planning.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
• Strong analysis skills.
• Ability to partner across functions.
• 8 years relevant work experience.
• BS/BA degree.