SAP Consultant - Remote Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Consultant - Remote Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
We are looking for an SAP Consultant for one of our clients, a multinational chemical and cosmetics company.
- SAP MM/SD/FI/CO knowledge (functional and configuration/design skills)
- Business processes knowledge
- Knowledge on Integration with other modules is an advantage
- Very good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills, in order to be able to solve complex issues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluency with English language is mandatory, German is optional
- Availability to travel to client site occasionally
- Analyze issues (investigate what is triggering the issues), communicate with users/client, propose solutions for solving the issues
- Configure SAP by implementing the solution agreed with the client, perform testing
- Provide information to users (know-how documents) whenever needed
- Collaborate with other team members for solving integration and development issues
- Prioritize issues, organize work and information related to issues solved
What we offer you:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world's most well-known organizations
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus