JR Accounts Payable Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile JR Accounts Payable Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- 0- 1 year of Accounts Payable experience or finance/accounting related experience
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite ( Excel/ Word)
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- English Language (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages are a plus.
- The ability to multi-task
- Ability to research, analyze and resolve invoice exceptions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to interact well with others (internally and externally)
- Ability to be a team player
- Organizational and time management skills
- Required to manage and solve a large volume of work and inquiries
The Junior Accounts Payable Business Partner Analyst is responsible for processing all AP inquiries submitted from internal/external customers of the AP department.
This position will assist in researching duplicate payments, investigate missing invoices, and maintain customer service.
Proactively work with business departments to solve invoices and AP process problems.
Proactively act for implementation and administering of Cameron policies and procedures in order to meet the Company’s objectives and customers’ requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate process of AP Helpdesk inquiries within the agreed upon SSC Service Level Agreements
- Record all inquiries in the Service Now helpdesk solution and/or assign internally created tickets to the appropriate team member
- Research the inquiries, update the ticket, call the vendor back with the appropriate information and close the ticket
- Communicate with vendors, internal customers or AP team members as required to ensure accurate resolution
- Comply with all Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of tasks and projects as necessary assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
AP BUSINESS RESOLUTION
- Liaise with business departments in order to solve invoices discrepancies according to their aging and the SSC Service Level Agreement
- Perform back-up within AP department as required by management.