Credit Controller with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Credit Controller with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Feel like exercising your negotiation skills and improve your communication skills as well? Is Finance your area of interest? Are you and advanced Hungarian speaker? If the answer is “yes”, then come join our Credit and Collection team in Bucharest, right now!
Environmental Combustion Control is a leading manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilating and air conditioning) controls, water controls, combustion controls (CC) and building management systems (BMS) that facilitate temperature control, optimize energy consumption, enhance comfort and ensure safety in more than 100 million homes, 5 million buildings and numerous industries worldwide.
For the Credit Control team we are building in Romania, we are looking for a Credit Controller who will be in charge with facilitating a high level of cash flow and minimize levels of overdue and bad debts whilst maintaining a balanced credit risk across all accounts which falls in line with company policy.
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Full training on Financial part will be provided, no specific Finance experience required; relevant experience on customer care or collections environment is an advantage.
- Open Minded and proactive approach.
- Motivated and dedicated.
- Ability to work on a multi-cultural team environment.
In this position you will be responsible for:
-Responsible for collection of accounts receivable balances.
- Maintaining a smooth functioning credit portfolio -supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers.
- Ensuring past due and collection metrics are achieved on a portfolio of accounts.
- Working closely with site sales, marketing organizations to resolve disputes.
- Manage the dispute process by ensuring that all queries are properly logged, followed up and brought to a resolution in partnership with Sales and Customer Care teams.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to past due receivables. Liaising with different business functions at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of delivery, contract/purchase order issues, etc.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.