Junior/Regular Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior/Regular Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Advanced spoken and written English
• Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with project stakeholders
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Superior analytical thinking
• Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills
• Familiarity with financial markets and products essential
• Understanding of testing methodology
• Knowledge of SQL/Oracle
• Be quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
It is an inhouse built, multi-threaded workflow-based system written in Java, with a web-based work management dashboard and a Lucene-based search API. The development process follows agile principles including high-levels of collaboration with our users, automated testing. The application is jointly operated with global teams across equities and Fixed Income. The platform itself has been developed interactively over the last couple of years.
• Discuss, understand and document project stakeholder business requirements to direct software and business process development
• Write business requirement documents
• Collaborate with the development team to design and present the proposition to the stakeholders/users.
• Work with the during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that requirements and specification documents are kept up to date
• Proactively manage changes to requirements to ensure all parties have a full understanding of the required changes and the system/process/project implications
• Work with the development team to test the software and business processes developed to ensure they satisfy the business requirements, and meet the design/specification
PM responsibility and opportunity for career growth.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. LUXOFT is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our objectives are to reach 16.000 employees in four years.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Atractive relocation package