This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Oracle Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
Reinforce the RSA controls, design & build entitlements platform to manage & distribute client & products across research & sales, build a "self-service" portal for clients to manage for number of licenses distributed to their staff for Research access etc.
- Oracle 11 knowledge - Snr. level;
- Development, Administration, Optimization, Query Tuning, Deployment, DWH will be a plus;
- SVN/Git knowledge;
- Understanding of DataMart concepts;
- Data mining and analysis;
- XML/XSD, web services;
- Big data handling;
- Reading, writing and speaking English.
- Development of business logic on Oracle side.
- Optimization of existing code.
- Building Data Mart.
- Feeding process design and development.
- Extract-transform-load routines, stored proc development and API build out with external systems.
- Data modelling, definition of mapping and validation rules, cleansing functions.
- Data analysis, performance tuning, patch preparation and deployment.
- QA/UAT and post-Production support.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. LUXOFT is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our objectives are to reach 16.000 employees in four years.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Atractive relocation package