Technical Support Engineer (Level 2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hubgets active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
The Hubgets team has been designing communications for the cloud for over ten years. For the past five years, collaboration has been our focus. We've been building solutions that increase productivity through effective collaboration.
We focused on removing the obstacles to good communication in order to enable collaboration at work with the same level of comfort that people were used to in their personal lives.
Our product, Hubgets, delivers instant communication and collaboration to teams from around the world. It does it all: real-time voice, video, messaging and information management in the browser.
We believe that work-fun balance is teamwork. We created Hubgets for ourselves - to communicate better while having fun. And we are sharing it with the world.
Living a good life means standing up for something. We try to do this by building products that people will remember. And many times they do.
We are Clouders. Find out more about our team: https://www.hubgets.com/jobs/
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues. We guarantee full confidentiality of all applications.
What You Must Know
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
• 3+ years of experience in a telecom environment working with Linux servers
• Very good English skills - written (excellent), spoken (very good)
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to details
• Good organization skills, must be able to multitask
• Good knowledge of network protocols, SQL language
• Very good knowledge of Linux OS
• Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and passion for problem solving and investigation
• Knowledge of Open Source applications such as Nginx, Asterisk, Kamailio, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, ElasticSearch is considered a plus.
• VoIP protocols experience (SIP, RTP) is considered a plus.
As part of our Professional Services team, you will put your advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills to good use. Expect to channel your inner Sherlock Holmes too, since you'll often come across problems that need investigation and clever fixes. Our clients range from service providers, large companies to SMBs, so you won't find a dull moment around here. Get ready to advise, write scripts or provide workarounds.
• Deliver web-based, email, and phone technical support in English
• Perform scheduled tasks, regular server and Cloud administration tasks
• Handle support issues, whenever raised by customers
• Write educative articles focused on troubleshooting or product features
• Report about software performance on customer's installation
• Provide feedback and report to management on overall software quality
• Report documentation issues
• Conduct customer engineering training
• Report to Product Management on software experience
Come on over and help us turn instant communication into great collaboration 😊
Want to get in the game with us? Come on ever, we're ready to meet.
Send your resume to jobs[at]hubgets.com.