This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Experience with Node.JS and using on the server side
- Full understanding of and experience writing restful APIs
- Programming skills on other languages i.e. Java, Ruby, and Python
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, preferably MongoDB
- Experience with systems across multiple platforms MacOS, Linux and UNIX
- Experience with Android, iOS is a big plus
- Good understanding of agile development and continuous integration
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Web applications
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Have an active account on github