This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Ninja of SQL
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience
- Solid experience in relation and dimensional databases such as MsSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Postgress, GraphDB
- Experience with script language such as Python, JS
- Proven track of projects with BIG databases, 100M+ rows of unstructured data
- Quick learning in fast growing environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write queries against large warehouses and understand efficient aggregation and display principles
- Active team player
- Would be a plus: experience with object-oriented language such as Java, Swift, Scala, etc.
- Implement creative solutions to meet business needs
- Maintain and pro-actively enhance existing warehouse, including a building of OLAP cubes, optimization of SQL queries.
- Automate a daily routine
- Extract proper data for further analysis (ETL alike)
- Be the owner of datawarehouse
- Employment in a growing dynamic company
- Modern energetic multicultural environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and career
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness