Junior Digital Marketing Specialist (IT Pro Community Coordinator)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Junior Digital Marketing Specialist (IT Pro Community Coordinator) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in technical discipline and / or Marketing
- Passion for engaging and managing communities; previous experience working as community manager not required but a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Desire and ability to learn our technical product and solution portfolio
- Creative marketer with sound analytical skill set
- Basic Google analytics and / or community platform experience
- Blogging and / or moderation experience a plus
- Configuration and administration of Veeams new platform for Veeam’s IT Pro Community– starting from creation of new pages to uploading content and managing forum discussions.
- Creating, managing and growing the IT Pro community around the new program through engaging with Veeam’s fans and followers.
- Work with corporate Technical Product Marketing, Creative Team, Email Marketing Team, Web Team and other Marketing sub-teams to develop, moderate and promote Veeams community
- Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible work schedule
- An extended medical insurance policy
- A partial compensation of costs on fitness