This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Events Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
3+ years experience in event management or marketing communication
· Proficient in MS Office, HTML and general Web publishing
· Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to work in virtual teams
· Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
· Strong planning and organization skills; experience with project management is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
· Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
· Experience with web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus
· High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
· University degree.
Produce tactical event plans and checklists as per LOBs requirements
· Create and manage event site and event email notifications
· Process event enrollments using internal systems – registration and payment management
· Keep track of event finances with focus on processing orders, invoicing, and reporting
· Interact with partners in order to provide event-related information – registration status, invoices, refunds, lab-environment access, certificates of attendance
· Manage external vendors as per event specifications – secure venue, catering, A/V equipment, marketing collaterals
· Run post-event evaluation, including data entry, data analysis, and producing reports
· Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot emerging problems through the entire event lifecycle
· Execute the event communication plan via targeted email notifications, newsletters, social media websites
· Contribute to continuous improvement of event management processes and policies, driving excellence in the event execution.
Oracle Sales and Partner Academy offers role specific and comprehensive learning solutions to drive the adoption of Oracle’s broad portfolio in the market. The Events Services team within this organization provides logistics coverage for in-person and live-virtual training events across all regions.
We are currently looking for an Events Specialist to manage training events dedicated to Oracle partners, overseeing the logistics through the event lifecycle – planning, execution, and evaluation. The successful candidate for this role will be an experienced professional, able to cover every facet of the events management and to complete a wide range of event activities. This role requires clear communication, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and experience of working in a busy team environment.