Service Desk Level1 Agent with Dutch
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Desk Level1 Agent with Dutch active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the world’s leading telecommunications company and is proud of helping millions of people in every corner of the globe connect, whether through texting, talking, working, swapping pictures, watching movies.
Their Shared Services Division empowers its people to create value by providing the expertise and insight to drive business transformation, deliver high quality and efficient operations, and enable them to operate with speed, simplicity and trust.
They invite you to join them and start building your career!
• Speaks Dutch at an advanced level and English at medium level;
• Team working skills;
• Understanding of solutions and correct management of problem solution;
• Capacity of taking care of the technical documentation and following the production, experimentation and deployment phase;
• Socially skilled;
• Team worker with collaboration;
• Understanding of client's issues;
• Analysis and problem solving;
Also it would be nice to be familiar with:
• Knowledge of Active Directory;
• Operating Systems Knowledge;
• Office Automation Software knowledge;
• Servers, files, folders knowledge;
• Knowledge of Antivirus and Antimalware tools;
• Wireless Devices (Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android);
• Take internal customer calls in Dutch;
• Log, troubleshoot and dispatch IT issues to the next level, with the aim of ensuring quick and effective resolution;
• Collect data for internal reporting;
• Ensure service level agreements are fulfilled;
• Private medical and dental care insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Dedicated employee phone subscription;
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
• Project specific training;
• A youthful and multicultural working environment with dedicated professionals and great development opportunities;
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to enjoy a high challenging profile role, to progress in your career and to develop experience within a world leading and multinational organization.
Our client’s company success comes from the outstanding people that make it happen for their customers every day!