Category Buyer - Interconnect/Electro mechanics with Ericsson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Category Buyer - Interconnect/Electro mechanics with Ericsson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
· Deciding & initiating action
· Persuading & influencing
· Delivery results & meeting customer expectations
· Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
· Creating & innovating
· Change & Improvement Management Skills
· Commercial Acumen Skills
· Communication Skills
· Facilitate diversity & awareness
· Financial acumen & skills
· Local laws & regulations knowledge
· Negotiation & argumentation skills
· Team working skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· At least 1 year of relevant experience
· A first academic degree or equivalent qualification
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Business understanding
· Leadership through cross functional networks
· Local laws & Regulation knowledge
· Negotiation & argumentation skills
· Proven leadership behaviors
· Sourcing practice, process & strategy knowledge
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Drive, prepare & execute the Rfx process
· Evaluate & select suppliers
· Drive preparation, execution & finalization of negotiations with suppliers. Award business to suppliers
· Ensure implementation of supplier agreements
· Develop the long term business for the specific product / service
Strategic Sourcing Manager: Category Buyer - Interconnect (cable assembly & connectors)
Category Buyer - Electro mechanics
Through efficient sourcing of products, services & solutions, the Strategic Sourcing Manager shall strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks & contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is accountable for evaluating, qualifying & selecting suppliers for the external purchase & licensing of all products & services either to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson delivery or for internal use within Ericsson.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.